• Decrease font size
  • Increase font size
  • Print Page
  • Print to PDF

Help and further information


Multilingual information about the Working with Children Check

We have translations available of our SAFE Space program of information for parents choosing providers under the NDIS.  

Legal resources

For information about commencing an application for an enabling order, please visit the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT) website or call the Tribunal on 1300 006 228. 

They also have specific information about Working with Children Check appeals.

For free legal assistance, you can contact 

TIS and Relay services

You may request an interpreter from Translating and Interpreting Services or Relay services to assist during your call.

Please tell the person you are speaking to when you call if you wish to use either of these services.  

Report suspected child abuse

To report suspected child abuse or neglect contact the Child Protection Helpline on 132 111 (TTY 1800 212 936) for the cost of a local call, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.