• Decrease font size
  • Increase font size
  • Print Page
  • Print to PDF

Reportable conduct complaint form

If you are dissatisfied with the response of the head of a relevant entity to a report about a reportable allegation or reportable conviction, you can make a complaint under section 28 of the Children’s Guardian Act 2019 using the form below.

Do you consent to us disclosing your complaint to the relevant entity you are complaining about?* - required

Mandatory field(s) marked with *